In order to carry out the strategic objective of ROMEXPO S.A., namely to consolidate the leadership on the Romanian market of trade fairs, as General Manager I settle, promote and implement the following quality management policy:
Constantly improving the products and services offered by ROMEXPO S.A.
The quality management policy settled by the company and conveyed to all employees is based on the following principles:
- The quality of the services depends on the organization and on the optimization of the company’s internal processes;
- The professional development of each employee leads to the development of the company and business;
- The management acknowledges, appreciates and implements any proposal from the employees that may improve the activity and may lead to reaching the established objectives;
- The management attitude within the company, departments and offices is based on personal examples, professionalism, competence, result-orientation and appropriate attitude towards the superiors, colleagues and subordinates;
- Supplying quality services implies the use of quality materials and services.
In agreement with the quality management policy, I do hereby establish and carry out the following general objectives:
- Design, implement, certificate, maintain and constant improveme the quality management system in agreement with the SR EN ISO 9001:2008 standard: “Quality Management Systems”
- Continuous training for the employees working in the quality management field and the increase of customer satisfaction
- Identifying and implementing the process efficiency growth and loss reduction tools.
As General Manager of ROMEXPO S.A., considering the organization chart I undertake to:
- Meet all requirements from clients and authorities;
- Continuously improve the quality management system efficiency;
- Assign all resources, whether material, financial, human and informational in order to implement this policy concerning the quality and the achievement of the company’s objectives.