Romexpo S.A. is the first and most important organizer of fairs and exhibitions in Romania. With over 50 years of experience in the field, ROMEXPO creates and imposes trends on the local market for fairs and exhibitions, because:
- is constantly with the Romanian companies and abroad in their efforts to access new markets;
- actively contributes to the economic development of Romania;
- is a supporter of national economic strategies;
- through the organized events it reflects correctly and objectively the economic trends at national and international level;
- it is a valuable source of information for the specialist public, but also for the general public.
Romexpo S.A. It will consolidate its leading position on the Romanian market through the excellent services offered in the field of organizing fairs and exhibitions.
- Fundamental values: stability, credibility, commitment.
- Functional values: customer orientation, flexibility, creativity.
- Values of representation: tradition, national symbol, notoriety.
ROMEXPO GENERAL CONDITIONS
For more details regarding the general, technical and participation conditions ROMEXPO click here
For more details about the Cookies Policy of the site click here
For more details regarding the terms and conditions of use of the Romexpo site click here
For more details regarding the protection of personal data click here
Address: Marasti Blvd., 65-67 No, P.O Box 32-3, Postal code 011465, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40 21 207.70.00